- NHS Lanarkshire audiology team provide a range of services in relation to hearing health and you can contact the team on 01698 687 772.
- Adult and Paediatric Hearing Assessments
- Advice on Tinnitus management
- Hearing-Aid Assessments and Provision
- Hearing Aid Self-management advice
- Hearing Aid Advice and Repairs (care and maintenance appointments are available)
- Drop-off and Collect service for hearing aid repairs
- Domiciliary Visits (Hearing-Aid Assessments Supply and Repairs)
Audiology Service Advice Line
Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm and Friday 9am – 4.30pm
If you are attending the Muirhead clinic for ear irrigation your first appointment is a check and assessment. If the procedure is indicated and required the clinic staff will provide you with a second appointment.